Environmental Infrastructure is the branch of engineering practice that provides energy management, safe water supply, waste disposal, and pollution control services to protect human health and safeguard the environment and our communities.
To meet the societal need for qualified competence in planning, design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure systems in soil and water, this programme promotes the personal development of knowledge, skills and attitudes that are needed to start working as a professional in the field of infrastructure and environmental engineering. An important task is to be knowledgeable and responsible for the interface between urban development and the environment.
- Planning, Process & Environmental Regs.
- Sustainable Energy Systems
- Industrial Ecology and Waste Management
- Sustainable Water Engineering
- Community Energy Development
- Resource Economics
- Innovation & Project Management
- Intelligent Design & Modelling
- Research Methods
- Work Placement & Professional Practice
Course Co-Ordinator: for Expressions of Interest, contact Ms. Finola Deavy Tel: +353 090 6442535; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org